Moving

One Girls Crazy Outlook on life in Southern Maine



In December 2010 I moved to Southern Maine from a small town next to Bangor (Bangor is right in the center Maine and is one of the largest cities in Maine for those of you wondering if it's in Canada). Here are some crazy stories of outings, hikes, beer and just the general mayhem that is my life. Welcome. Enjoy. Love it.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What You Need to Know



Living in Portland Maine has been an incredibly eye opening experience for me.

For those of you who have not had the privilege to eat out and discover the amazing restaurants in Portland, Maine and the surrounding areas, than please, I invite you to live vicariously through me.

Since moving down here in December, my boyfriend and I have had amazing chances to try new and amazing restaurants in the Southern Maine Area. From Freeport and Biddeford, we  have yet to find a restaurant that we haven't enjoyed.

I may not be the greatest writer on earth, But this girl sure knows a thing or two about food.

If you have never been to Southern Maine, I highly recommend you make a day of it.

Visit Portland Maine

Please, Eat up.

Restaurants in Portland Maine


Wharf Street In Old Port, Portland Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment