Moving

One Girls Crazy Outlook on life in Southern Maine



In December 2010 I moved to Southern Maine from a small town next to Bangor (Bangor is right in the center Maine and is one of the largest cities in Maine for those of you wondering if it's in Canada). Here are some crazy stories of outings, hikes, beer and just the general mayhem that is my life. Welcome. Enjoy. Love it.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bitch It Out

Alright, I try to avoid being negative on here because it's not a great color on me. But lately I have found that I just get more and more negative as time goes on. Therefore, I need to bitch it out and get over it... so here we go.


There is no reason to be up your co workers ass while at work. There are very few instances where it take two people to do my job... I seriously can't stand people who can't take initiative and get shit done. It's ridiculous!
I am sure it looks like I am a wicked bitch, and hate everyone... This is the case... but it's because people are stupid. Seriously... stupid.


Also, to people who drive. If you SIT at a GREEN light... DO NOT flip ME off when I toot my horn at you. ALSO, do not go 2 down the road to piss me off... I have no problem passing in the suicide lane, break down lane, or bicycle lane.


People can't drive and they are terrible workers. Period. I feel better.


On a lighter note, I am getting married in 5 months!


OH that's another thing. To people who have been with their significant others longer than my fiance and I.


I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F***.


I do not need to hear your 2 cents about it. Just because I am engaged and you aren't doesn't mean you have to or should judge ME... Just because your boyfriend sucks and hasn't proposed to you in the 6 years that you have been together doesn't mean you need to rain on my parade. Keepeesh?


Alright... I 'm done. Gotta run... literally... run a couple miles to vent it out.... people are stupid and you can't fix stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment