Moving

One Girls Crazy Outlook on life in Southern Maine



In December 2010 I moved to Southern Maine from a small town next to Bangor (Bangor is right in the center Maine and is one of the largest cities in Maine for those of you wondering if it's in Canada). Here are some crazy stories of outings, hikes, beer and just the general mayhem that is my life. Welcome. Enjoy. Love it.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lack Of Posting


Man, Have I been BUSY. Working a new job where I work like a real adult (5 days a week), working evenings so I don't get out until 11, and working on my photography business, has made it nearly impossible for me to post about the 30 restaurants that I need to post about.
 Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about my readers. Bear with me, I will be posting soon. I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday! I'm off to work! I will post a photography website soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment